- Electronic News Resources
- Newspapers Currently Received
- Historical Newspapers available in Microform
- About the Davis Enterprise
Government Information Resources
- Databases for Government Information: A - Z List
- Research Guides
- Infomine: Internet Resources (http://infomine.ucr.edu/cgi-bin/search?govpub)
- USA.gov Reference Center (http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Reference_Shelf.shtml)
- Federal and State Tax Forms
- Citing Government and Internet Resources
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
About the Davis Enterprise
The Library receives the Davis Enterprise daily, (except Saturday) and maintains a microfilm backfile (back to 1898). There is no printed index to the Davis Enterprise.
An electronic edition of the Davis Enterprise is available on campus and to UC Davis remote users via the America's Newspapers database published by NewsBank from August 1997 to date. The electronic edition excludes the classifieds and advertising. Events and calendar items are not always included.
The Davis Enterprise maintains its own web site at www.davisenterprise.com. The web site includes articles and columns from each day's edition. The online edition contains a search engine which can search previous editions (since August 1997), but there is a fee for viewing the full text of the article. Please use the America's Newspaper's version in order to access the full text without charge. If you need years prior to August 1997, or if you need to view a photo, image or other content not available in the online text version, use the microfilm edition, located in the Shields Library Microcopy collection, Lower Level.