- PubMed (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?tool=cdl&otool=cdlotool)
- CAB Abstracts (http://ovidsp.ovid.com/ovidweb.cgi?T=JS&MODE=ovid&NEWS=N&PAGE=main&D=cabz)
- CINAHL Plus Full Text (http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=ip,uid&profile=ehost&defaultdb=rzh)
- Embase (http://www.embase.com/home)
- Electronic Databases A-Z
- Electronic Journals
- Electronic Texts (select)
UCD Health Links
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
The Carlson Health Sciences Library has small lockers available for quarterly use by UC faculty, students and staff. Personal items can be placed in the lockers, however the library assumes no responsibility for any lost or stolen items.
Library books must be checked out to the user prior to placing them in the lockers. "Library Use Only" material may not be kept in the lockers. Periodic checks will be made to ensure compliance where library materials are concerned.
Keys may be checked at the Reserves Desk. There is no limit to the number of lockers a borrower may have checked out at one time. Overdue keys that are not renewed or returned will be billed for re-keying plus a $15.00 non-refundable processing fee.