- Subject Guides
- Librarian Subject Specialists
- Recommend a Purchase for Collection
- Ask a Reference Question
- Ask a UC Librarian
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
Humanities & Social Sciences
History: California and the West
- New Pespectives on the West
- A pathfinder associated with a PBS program. Includes some documents and archival images as well as links to online resources.
- California Historical Society Home Page
- California History Website
- An extensive pathfinder page for websites on California History. Emphasis on local and public history.
- University of California History Digital Archives
- This is an in-progress full-text collection on the history of the University of California. It includes links to Campus-by-Campus history pages.
- University of California Online Collections in History
- A list of collections on various historical topics digitized by the UC Libraries. (To see the index to the full set of digitized collections, not just those in history, click the home button.)
- The Handbook of Texas Online
- This is an authoritative free, encyclopedia of Texas published by the Texas State Historical Association.
- Books of the Southwest
- An electronic text project of the University of Arizona Library.
- California Studies Syllabi Online Project
- This is a searchable database of syllabi of college and university courses on California.