- Request a Custom Class
- How do I...? Guides
- Library How To Videos
- "Where Do I Start" (tutorial)
- Endnote @ UC Davis
- Librarian Subject Specialists
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
- Searching Environmental Health Databases (Apr. 28)
- Public Health Expert Searcher (Apr. 29)
- Giving Credit Where Credit is Due (Avoid Plagiarism) (Apr. 29)
- EndNote (Apr. 30)
- Veterinary Medicine Information: Finding and Managing the Literature (May. 1)
- Nutrition 11 (May. 4)
- Ready to find a book? Search the Harvest UC Davis Catalog.
Did you take a Library class? Please take a minute to tell us what you think.
What We Offer
Library Instruction Services, geared specifically to the research needs of undergraduates, offers course-related instruction, drop-in workshops, and online materials designed to teach students about information access, evaluation and use. Drawing on the full range of resources available through the library-books, journals, electronic sources, and non-print media, Library Instruction Services aims to promote academic discovery and lifelong learning.
- Lee Riggs — Instruction Assistant, email@example.com or (530) 754‑8035