- Endnote Overview
- EndNote Download
- EndNote Library
- Citations Into EndNote
- Citations Out from EndNote
- About Term Lists
EndNote Filters for Databases at UC Davis
- Request a Custom Class
- How do I...? Guides
- Library How To Videos
- "Where Do I Start" (tutorial)
- Endnote @ UC Davis
- Librarian Subject Specialists
- Library Instruction Staff
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
The library in EndNote X2 has capabilities for storing citations with relevant information such as notes and electronic full-text files and the means to organize these citations.
Custom Groups defined by name
Smart groups are defined by a search strategy
The smart group will load any citations in the library that match the search criteria and will automatically load new such entries added to the library in future.
Store citation information.
Citation records also store notes.
Records will also store electronic files including full-text documents.