Hardin, Charles M. (1908-1997). Papers.
Collection Number: D-272
- 9 linear feet
- Professor of Political Science, University of California, Davis (1965-1976); author of Presidential power and accountability: towards a new Constitution (1974).
- Correspondence related to research, published and unpublished, dealing with the U.S. Constitution and constitutional reform politics. General subject files also contain materials on agricultural politics, including marketing, price support, and production controls as administered by the Agricultural Stabilization and Conservation Service.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8nc62zv/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.