MacMillan, Howard G. Papers.
Collection Number: D-059
- 2.8 linear feet
- In 1915, MacMillan began his career with the United States Department of Agriculture. In 1934, as a Principle Agriculture Explorer in the Division of Plant Exploration and Introduction, Bureau of Plant Industry, he traveled to Manchuria and Mongolia to gather drought-resistant grasses before returning to his previous position as Senior Pathologist in the Department of Botany at University of California, Los Angeles.
- Books, correspondence, financial papers, maps, and photographs relating to MacMillan's trip to Manchuria and Mongolia in 1934.
- Inclusive Dates
- Plant Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c87h1m9q/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.