Sherwood, Morgan B. Papers.
Collection Number: D-260
- 3 linear feet
- Professor of History, University of California, Davis.
- Copies of patents, articles, bibliographies, photographs, manuscripts, and research notes relating to patents and inventions, with a particular emphasis on the role of the U.S. Bureau of the Budget in science and technology policy decisions.
- Inclusive Dates
- Political Science
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8gt5pxd/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.