- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Spreckels Sugar Company Collection.
Collection Number: D-322
- 1 linear feet
In 1881, businessman Claus Spreckels (1828-1908) founded Spreckels Sugar Company in California's San Joaquin Valley.
Annual reports of the Spreckels Sugar Company's experiment station (1909-1912); company agricultural reports (1919); United States Sugar Manufacturers' Association leaflets and reports (1916-1931); USDA reports on the beet-sugar industry (1897); and one twentieth-century pamphlet on the beet sugar industry.
- Inclusive Dates
- Food Processing and Manufacture
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt3x0nf1j2/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least five business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.