- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Sutherland, Howard Vigne. Papers.
Collection Number: D-274
- 0.8 linear feet
- Sutherland was a playwright, journalist, and poet who authored Jacinta, a California idyll and other verses (1900); Bigg's bar, and other Klondyke ballads (1901); Songs of a city (1904); Idylls of Greece, 3 series (1908-1914); and Out of the North (1913), among other works.
Manuscripts of some of Sutherland's works as well as several clippings about him and his writings.
- Inclusive Dates
- Performing Arts
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt909nf626/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least five business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.