- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
Nyhus, Paul O. (1894-1981). Papers.
Collection Number: MC003
- Agricultural Commissioner for the U.S. Department of Agriculture, Nyhus traveled the world and reported on agricultural developments.
His writings related to various aspects of agricultural development in China and Argentina in the 1920's and 1930's, as well as three pieces of incoming correspondence.
- Inclusive Dates
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0g50356z/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least five business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.