- Photographic Collections
- Media & Digital Collections
- About the University Archives
- About Special Collections
- Print Collections
- Manuscript & Photograph Collections
- University Archives
- Research Projects
- Contact Us
- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
Stowell, Robert E. (Robert Eugene), 1914-2011. Papers.
Collection Number: D-452
- 22.8 linear feet
Scientific director of the Armed Forces Institute (1959-1967) and founding Chair of the Department of Pathology at the University of California, Davis School of Medicine.
Biographical materials, Stowell's writings and correspondence, as well as his slide collection which documents his travels around the world. Also included are files related to organizations that he was affiliated with including: Universities Associated for Research and Education in Pathology (UAREP), Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (AFIP) and American Registry of Pathology (ARP).
- Inclusive Dates
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt4p3036j5/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.