Reed Quicksilver Mine Collection
Collection Number: MC251
- The Reed Quicksilver Mine was located in Yolo County, near the common corner of Yolo, Napa, and Lake Counties, about fourteen miles west of Rumsey.
- This small collection contains reports about the mine, several pieces of correspondence, as well as twenty-seven photographs of the mine property.
- Inclusive Dates
- Natural Resources
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c81c1xjb/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.