Burnett Family Papers
Collection Number: D-557
- 0.8 linear feet
- Lester Burnett (1804-1870) settled in Yuba County, California in 1850. His son Wellington Burnett (1829-1907) served as city and county attorney of San Francisco.
- The collection contains correspondence related to Lester, his wife Olive, and their son Wellington, as well as other Burnett family members. Also included in the collection are legal and financial documents connected to the family.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c88916kk/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail email@example.com at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.