Searls Family Papers
Collection Number: MC253
- Niles Searls (1825-1907) served as State Senator and Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court.
- Several letters to Niles Searls and his son Fred Searls, as well as materials related to Fred Searls' involvement with the Zeibright Mine in Nevada City, California.
- Inclusive Dates
- California History
- Additional Collection Information
- Finding Aid on the Online Archive of California (http://www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/c8rx9crg/)
- Many collections are stored offsite and need to be retrieved for your research visit. To begin the request process, researchers should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven business days before visiting. Please wait for confirmation that the collection is available before visiting.