- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- My Account/Renew Books
- Activate your Library Card
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Copyright & Intellectual Property
- Scholarly Communication
About the Libraries
"Scholarly communication" describes both the dissemination of and access to scholarship and research in a variety of formats and states of completion, such as published books or journal articles, research results and data sets, and drafts of papers. The issues of copyright and intellectual property affect the ability of academic institutions to provide access to research results and instructional materials.
- Scholarly Electronic Publishing
- UC Davis Library information about scholarly publishing options.
- Reshaping Scholarly Communication
- UC Office of Scholarly Communication.
- Provides open access scholarly publishing services to UC.
- Collections in Transition
- Information on the dynamic and challenging nature of book & journal acquisitions for UC Davis.
Copyright / Intellectual Property
UC Davis faculty may wish to consult their subject specialist librarians who have expertise in metadata, indexing, user needs, etc.
- Biological & Agricultural Sciences Reference Department
- email@example.com (530) 752‑6196
- Humanities, Social Sciences and Government Information Services
- firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 752‑6196
- Carlson Health Sciences Library, Davis
- email@example.com (530) 752‑1162
- Blaisdell Medical Library, Sacramento
- firstname.lastname@example.org (916) 734‑3529
- Physical Sciences & Engineering Library
- email@example.com (530) 752‑0540