- Use the
- Connect From Off Campus
- For Faculty and Graduate Students
- For Undergraduate Students
- Scholarly Communication
University Library News
Get your Library notices via text messages!
March 7, 2013:
Library patrons may sign up to receive SMS (text) notifications in addition to email when books arrive, are overdue or recalled. (excluding items arriving from Interlibrary loan and 2hr loans from Reserves)
SMS messages are sent in addition to standard email messages. You cannot opt to receive SMS messages instead of email. SMS messages may incur carrier charges to patron cellular accounts.
Current library users can sign up for SMS through My Account and new users through Activate Your Library Card, both via the Library's webpage. Users wishing to update their SMS contact number or to drop the SMS service can opt out via My Account
Current Library Users
- Log into My Account/Renew Books via the Library's webpage.
- Click on Address Update Form link
- Enter the cell phone number where you want to receive text messages in the SMS number field
- Check Receive SMS box to enroll and uncheck Receive SMS box to stop receiving text messages
- Click on Update to finish the process
New Library Users
- Click on Activate Your Library Card link and follow instructions
- Enter the cell phone number where you want to receive text messages in the SMS number field and check the Receive SMS box